A fire extinguisher, or extinguisher, is an active fire protection device used to extinguish or control small fires.
- VESDA – with continuous air sampling provides the earliest possible warning of an impending fire hazard.
- VESDA – buy the critical time needed to investigate an alarm and initiate an appropriate response to prevent injury, property damage or business disruption.
- VESDA detectors have multi-level warnings and a wide range of sensitivity that does not degrade or change over time, so even minute levels of smoke can be detected before a fire has time to escalate.
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) is a system where the circuit in which the video is transmitted is closed and all the elements (camera, display monitors, recording devices) are directly connected.
- Accessories of kitchen hood system
- Agent cylinder
- Manual pull station
- Fusible link
- WLD technology lets you detect leaks at their source, even pinpoint their location − so you can stop damage before it starts.
- Routing the cable near likely sources of leaks and spills ensures early detection. A locating module even displays the distance to the leak, enabling quick and effective response.
- As soon as even a little water touches the sensor cable, the WLD triggers an alarm.
- The powerful sound waves generated by the Transducers are within the hearing range of many Rodents and cause them pain and discomfort.
- Rodents will leave the area being protected immediately and at other times it will take as long as four to six weeks before there is a significant reduction in infestation.